* Fischer, S., Strawbridge, R., Herane Vives, A.H. & Cleare, A.J. (2017). Cortisol as a predictor of psychological therapy response in depressive disorders: systematic review and meta-analysis, British Journal of Psychiatry, 210,2.
* Strawbridge, R., Fish, J.E., Halari, R., Hodsoll, J., Reeder, C., Macritchie, K., McCrone, P., Wykes, T. & Young, A.H. (2016). The Cognitive Remediation in Bipolar (CRiB) pilot study: Study protocol for a randomised controlled trial, Trials, 17: 371.
* Strawbridge, R., Sartor, M.L., Young, A.H. & Cleare, A.J. (2016). Is chronic fatigue syndrome an inflammatory disorder? Journal of Psychosomatic Research, 85, 82.
* Vivekanantham, S., Strawbridge, R., Rampuri, R., Ragunathan, T., Young, A.H. (2016). Parity of publication for psychiatry, British Journal of Psychiatry.
* Strawbridge, R. & Young, A.H. Chapter 13: HPA Axis and Cognitive Dysfunction in Mood Disorders. In Macintyre, R.S. Cognition in Major Depressive Disorder; Clinical Relevance, Biological Substrates, and Treatment Opportunities. Cambridge University Press. See here.
* Herane Vives, A., De Angel, V., Papadopoulos, A., Strawbridge, R., Wise, T., Young, A.H., Arnone, D., Cleare, A.J. (2015). The relationship between cortisol, stress and psychiatric illness: new insights using hair analysis, Psychiatric Research. Nov;70:38-49. See here.
* Strawbridge, R., Arnone, D., Danese, A., Papadopoulos, A., Herane Vives, A., Cleare, A.J. (2015). Inflammation and clinical response to treatment in depression: A meta-analysis, European Neuropsychopharmacology. See here.
* Wooderson SC, Fekadu A, Markopoulou K, Rane LJ, Poon L, Juruena MF, Strawbridge R, Cleare AJ. (2014). Long-term symptomatic and functional outcome following an intensive inpatient multidisciplinary intervention for treatment-resistant affective disorders, Journal of Affective Disorders, 166:334-42. See here.
* Growth factors are associated with treatment-response and bipolarity in affective disorders. Presented at The British Association for Psychopharmacology Summer 2015 meeting (July 2015, Bristol, UK).
* Virtual Reality: Life Through a Lens. Presented at The UK Clinical Research Facility National Conference 2015 (July 2015, London, UK).
* Enhancing Feedback Through Tutorial Teaching: a PGR-PGT Model. Presented at the Association for Psychological Science's International Convention for Psychological Science (March 2015, Amsterdam, The Netherlands).
* PGR-PGT Tutorials Scheme. Presented at the King's Learning Institute's Excellence in Teaching Conference (June 2014, London, UK).
* Predictive validity of IL-6 and TNFa as putative biomarkers for treatment response in depression: a meta-analysis. Presented at the International Society for Affective Disorders 2014 meeting (April 2014, Berlin, Germany).
* A systematic review of inflammatory biomarkers in relation to treatment-resistant affective disorder. Presented at the British Association for Psychopharmacology meeting (July 2013, Harrogate, UK).